May 29, 2012
Today my husband went to the grocery store. He wanted to buy some donuts. He came home with donuts and 20 bouncy balls. (That means he pushed around 2 carts full of bouncy balls, some milk, some donuts and 3 of our children at the grocery store...I really would have loved to witness that.) I don't even pretend to understand his logic or ideas but I have realized that he knows how to have fun so I just let him do his thing and ask questions later(questions like, "what in the world gave you the idea to buy that many balls?!!"). The kids were in heaven with a van full of balls, then we brought them in the house so we had a living room full of balls and then tonight we took them all to my parents house for a backyard barbecue and we had some pretty great games of dodge ball. It was such a fun night. It turns out buying 20 bouncy balls was a really good idea.
